I hope I haven't been living in denial all this while. My mind's been so fuzzy these days, it's beginning to scare quite some hell out of me. I mean, I look around myself everyday and I see things I don't really wish to see. But I can't escape from what I see; everything registers in my brain and my mind just ends up getting even more fuzzy day by day, my heart sinks further and further and further into the abyss and I feel more and more angsty angsty angsty deeeeeeeep inside. It's quite bad y'kno.
Self-doubt, self-doubt.
I think I need to talk to someone. I need to get out of this state of mind. I need to solve this mystery in my mind; I need an answer. Pronto.
Brighter side of my life: Went to Ion w Moiboil and Leondeleon today, to visit one particular shop - STAGE. Steal of the day: 1 liquid eyeliner(glittery silver) & 1 shimmery dark grey pencil eyeliner = $20.00 in total (U.P$45 whoo!)
Salesperson probably thought that Leondeleon's gay or something cause she kept looking at him while explaining how the products work and stuff, as if she half expects him to use makeup. Amusingggggggg.
Peepeeparchia meetaimakz, wanna go thread your brows? Go with me leh. My brows are like mops I cannot tahan already.